Beneath Cornwall’s beauty is a totally unique geographical environment which defines the taste and high mineral content of Cornish Sea Salt. Our salt contains over 60 natural and essential nutrients and minerals which help your body and mind to function. The combination of these minerals and nutrients means our salt really packs a punch, bringing a zest and zing to your cooking so you can sprinkle less for the same impact.
Naturally lower in sodium, fresh from the sea our salt is used in home kitchens and restaurants around the world.
Copas turkeys is the perfect partner for our salt as like us they do things the right way. Slow grown to full maturity, dry aged to enhance flavour and hand finished to ensure every detail is taken care of. The birds live the most natural life possible roaming in Cherry Orchards and guarded by Alpacas so there was no other choice when we were looking an exceptional poultry product.
Try our Turkey Nuggets recipe using Copas Turkeys Diced Turkey Breast and our Roasting Salt which is the perfect mix of garlic, onion, rosemary and sage, blended with Cornish Sea Salt to create a moreish savoury seasoning.
- 400g diced turkey breast
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp Roasting Salt
- 50g panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 100ml vegetable oil
- Cornish Sea Salt Flakes
- Serving suggestion: clementine and cranberry sauce
- Mix the Roasting Salt with the flour.
- Dice the turkey into chunks, then dip in the seasoned flour, then the beaten eggs, then coat in breadcrumbs.
- Shallow fry in hot oil in batches until golden brown. Drain on kitchen roll before serving.
- Finish with a sprinkle of Cornish Sea Salt Flakes whilst hot and serve with cranberry sauce, a segment of orange.
Click here for more seasonal recipes from Cornish Sea Salt or shop directly online.