As well as harvesting sea salt we also need to tell people about how and why we do it. Can you charm a chef, make our crystals sparkle when talking about Cornish Sea Salt to a member of the press, think of meals that wouldn’t work without sea salt and make that work on our digital platforms as well? We are looking for a special new crew member who is up for the task, could this be you?
Have a read and if you think this sounds like you please get in touch through the link below.
MARKETING MANAGER - BASED IN GWEEK, CORNWALL
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a Queen’s Award-winning food business dominating global markets. Offering fantastic exposure to the full marketing mix and reporting into the Head of Marketing you will have experience and interest in food retail/hospitality.
As the Marketing Executive you will be based in Gweek, Cornwall and responsible for the daily execution of the marketing strategy to support the growth of the food brand internationally.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns both for B2B and B2C.
- Communicate projects and make them happen on time, in budget, and with the rest of the team
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications strategy
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and website
- A flare for digital marketing across multiple paltforms
- Understanding the product and customer profile
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur
- Undertaking ongoing analysis of marketing campaign ROI to ensure targets are met
- Research for new product development direction through market analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion
- Comfortable in approaching key chefs and restaurants
- Confident to work on photoshoots and input into recipe development
- Organising and attending trade and consumer shows occasionally
ATTRIBUTES - MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Experience as a marketing executive in food manufacturing, retail or hospitality
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
- Website and social media skills
- An outgoing and positive personality and outlook
- A genuine interest in cooking and food would be an advantage
Interested? E-mail us here: email@example.com